You guys, this week is a little crazy. There are Rivermont projects in the works, we are both busy at work, I turn 30 tomorrow (THIRTY!), and last night our fav newslady profiled us. You can watch the clip below. (disclaimer: I’m mainly posting this for my parents who don’t live here in town… Hi, Mom! Hi!!!)
1. In seventh grade, James was voted best dressed. He was wearing an Elvis costume.
2. When Hannah was 5, she wanted to marry Johnny Carson.
3. When we first started dating, we bonded over old-school jazz like Ella Fitzgerald. (Read about My Love Affair with Ella here.)
7. You’ll want this recipe for Woo-Woo’s sugar cookies.
8. And, finally, (because I’ve been asked several times this week) here’s how I do my hair.
So glad to make your acquaintance! We’ll be back to regularly scheduled programming tomorrow.