Saturday morning Husband & I woke up with the windows open. There was a crispness in the air that was unmistakable: Autumn is on it’s way! It’s my very favorite time of year, and here are a few reasons why…
1. Buying candy for the sole purpose of making adorable decorations.
2. Having an excuse to order boots online.
3. It’s the only time “peeping” won’t get you arrested.
4. Having an excuse to say “bouquets of sharpened pencils” any time you go to the supply room.
5. The inexplicable urge to watch old episodes of “Coach” (and perhaps crush on a young Craig T. Nelson or fawn over Shelley Fabares 80s hair).
6. Apple Cider… Wait… Caramel Apple Cider.
7. Afternoon drives in the mountains.
So, tell me, what’s your favorite thing about this time of year?